1. SUMMER STRINGS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS DUE
2. COLONIAL INFORMATION
3. UNIFORMS, FEES, & SCHOOL INSTRUMENTS DUE
4. SERVICE HOURS DUE
5. GRADUATION ORCHESTRA
1. SUMMER STRINGS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS DUE: a reminder that applications for our NEW Summer Strings scholarship are due TOMORROW, Wednesday, May 23. Take advantage of this awesome opportunity!!!
2. COLONIAL INFORMATION: thank you SO MUCH to everyone who has volunteered for Colonial!!! Details (parking, etc) are being sent out to all volunteers in a separate email. Please read the information carefully before heading out to help this week. IF YOU KNOW ANY ADULTS who can help THURSDAY or FRIDAY, we could still use them. Have them contact us, and we will arrange to get them information, passes, etc.
3. UNIFORMS, FEES, & SCHOOL INSTRUMENTS DUE: any uniforms, fees, or school instruments still out MUST be turned in ASAP. Help us have an empty Not-Clear List by the end of this week!!!
4. SERVICE HOURS DUE: all Orchestra Service Hours must be submitted by Monday, May 29. See the Orchestra Handbook for instruction of how to submit service hours.
5. GRADUATION ORCHESTRA: students in Symphony and Philharmonic have been given information regarding rehearsals and performance for Graduation, required for members of Symphony and highly encouraged for members of Philharmonic. Let’s help send the Class of 2017 off with truly excellent music!!!
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra!!!