1. COLONIAL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
2. NOLA TRIP REMINDERS
3. SPRING CONCERT
4. SPRING AWARDS BANQUET
5. SERVICE HOURS
6. SENIOR INFORMATION
1. COLONIAL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: did you know it takes up to 65 people EACH DAY to staff our concessions at Colonial?!? WE NEED YOU!!! AND your friends…AND their friends!!! May 23-27 is when we most need help, ESPECIALLY the weekend.
Sign up online at https://goo.gl/2dLzwt, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the day you would like to work, and we can add you. SIGN UP SOON!!!
2. NOLA TRIP REMINDERS: the NOLA trip is NEXT WEEK!!! A few reminders: rehearsal for trip students is Monday, April 23 at 3p; bag check is Wednesday, April 25 at 5p; call time on Thursday, April 26, meaning here and ready to load, is 6a. Remember that if you have DVDs you would like packed for the bus, bring them to Mr. Goins by Wednesday of next week.
3. SPRING CONCERT: the Spring Concert is quickly approaching!!! The concert is Friday, May 4, at 7p. Students will be given individual group call times in class during the week of the concert.
4. SPRING AWARDS BANQUET: our Spring Awards Banquet is Saturday, May 19!!! Information will be given to students in class next week. Watch for more in a future update email!
5. SERVICE HOURS: have you been working to earn service hours towards a letter jacket or senior honor cord? Be sure to submit your hours! See the Orchestra handbook for details.
6. SENIOR INFORMATION: Seniors, please submit your information for Senior Recognition at the Spring Concert by completing the form at https://goo.gl/9gaTXp! ALSO, our historians need pictures for the Senior portion of the banquet slideshow! Please bring us a baby picture, a picture from around age 8-9, and a Senior picture. You can either scan them and send them, or bring in the physical pictures and we can scan them for you. Get these in ASAP!!!
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your support of the AHS Orchestra!