1. COLONIAL HELP NEEDED
2. SPRING FLING
3. SOLO & ENSEMBLE
4. SYMPHONY REHEARSALS RESUME
6. TRIP MEETING
1. COLONIAL HELP NEEDED: mark your calendars for May 23-27 to help with concessions at Colonial!!! With the help of an army of volunteers, we raised $30K dollars for the AHS Orchestra students last year!!! Can we do it again??? That depends on YOU!!! Have a friend, family member, or neighbor who can help? GREAT…we need them!!! Watch for details on how to sign up coming in an update email soon!
2. SPRING FLING: mark your calendar for April 6 to attend our next social event, Spring Fling!!! Fun, games, ice cream sundaes! 5-7p in the AHS Orchestra Hall. More details will be given in class. You don’t want to miss this!!!
3. SOLO & ENSEMBLE: Solo & Ensemble is coming up on Saturday, April 14! All eligible students are required to perform with their class small ensemble, and students are encouraged to play a solo, as well. Please see the information given out in class (also available on Charms) for complete details on how to sign up. Times will be scheduled throughout the day. Entry forms are due by Tuesday, March 27.
4. SYMPHONY REHEARSALS RESUME: Symphony afternoon rehearsals (4-6p) resume next Monday, March 26. Students should be tuning/warming up by 3:50p.
5. PASSOFFS: our next passoff cycle begins on April 2. See the information given out in class (also available on Charms) for complete details.
6. TRIP MEETING: a reminder that the New Orleans trip meeting is Tuesday, April 3 at 7p. Attendance with a parent is required for all students participating in the trip.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra!