3. BRANSON TRIP FINAL PAYMENT
4. BRANSON TRIP MEETING
1. PRE-UIL: Pre-UIL for all UIL groups except Symphony is TOMORROW, Wednesday, February 22, 2017. Each group has a different call time, and scheduled performance time. Students were given information in class a number of weeks ago that shows both their group’s call time and performance time (also posted to Charms). Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend these performances to support the students as they present their “works in progress.”
Students are reminded to report to Gym B, in concert uniform, by their listed call time. Violin and viola students must get their instruments from the Orchestra Hall BEFORE 5:00p. Students should enter AHS through the front entrance. Please DO NOT knock on the Orchestra Hall outside door, as the room will be in use for sight-reading.
2. UIL: all UIL groups go to UIL, hosted at Bowie HS, next week. Students were given information showing their group’s day, times, and details for their UIL day (also posted to Charms). While we know that many parents will not be able to attend UIL due to work schedules, the performances are open to the public. Please be aware that you will be required to check-in through the Bowie front office, so please allow time to complete that process.
3. BRANSON FINAL TRIP PAYMENT: final payments for the Branson trip are due March 3, 2017. The balance due must be paid by this date. Please check Charms if you are not sure what is owed. If any arrangements are necessary for financial considerations, please contact Mr. Goins.
4. BRANSON TRIP MEETING: a reminder that the required meeting for our Branson trip is Tuesday, March 7, at 7:00p in the AHS Auditorium. All students going on the Branson trip must attend WITH a parent/guardian. The meeting should last about one hour, and will begin with a brief update from our booster club. Complete details regarding itinerary, expectations, and forms will be covered at this meeting.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra!