1. TRIP PAYMENT DUE
2. MOVIE PARTY
3. PASSOFF DEADLINE
4. PRE-UIL & UIL INFORMATION
1. TRIP PAYMENT DUE: a reminder that our next trip payment is due this Friday, February 3. The balance due should be no more than $150 following this payment. You may check Charms to see your current balance due (payments submitted within the last week are not yet reflected in Charms). The final trip payment is due March 3.
2. MOVIE PARTY: our Movie Party is this Friday, February 3!!! Movie starts at 5:00 pm, and students should arrange for pickup by 6:45 pm. Guys bring drinks, girls bring snack food, and the boosters are providing popcorn!
3. PASSOFF DEADLINE: a reminder that the deadline to complete passoffs for the 4th six weeks is next Tuesday, February 7, by 2:50 pm. Any passoffs not completed by that time will become zeros.
4. PRE-UIL & UIL INFORMATION: we have received the schedules for both Pre-UIL and UIL. Students are receiving a handout in class with detailed information regarding call times, etc. This information will also be posted to Charms. Please refer to this information for specific dates and times for each group.
5. ELIGIBILITY: the 4th six weeks determines eligibility for both UIL and the spring trip. Students must be passing all classes to participate in either event, so please make sure you are taking care of your grades! Pre-UIL is a curricular performance, so eligibility is not a factor.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra!