1. BAG CHECK & LUGGAGE REMINDERS
2. BRANSON WEATHER
3. FRIDAY CALL TIME
5. STAY INFORMED WITH REMIND
1. BAG CHECK & LUGGAGE REMINDERS: a reminder that bag check will be Thursday at 5:00 pm. ALL students going to Branson MUST bring their suitcase (bag for under the bus) at this time. Bags will be searched, tagged, and will be left secured overnight in the Orchestra Hall to be loaded Friday morning. Students are welcome to bring their carry-on and instrument at this time, or those may be presented for inspection Friday morning.
Students wishing to attend the Celebration of Life services for Clayton Winkles may bring their bags anytime after school Thursday. Directors will tag these bags and set them aside to be searched during the regular bag check.
Students are asked to re-read the dress code for each day of the trip to make sure they have the appropriate items packed in their luggage. Students will receive their trip shirt and luggage tags at bag check. See the weather information below for reminders about layers.
Students MUST remember their instrument, MUSIC, and folding stand.
2. BRANSON WEATHER: the weather in Branson will be mild for this time of year, but with wide temperature swings. Lows will be around 50, with highs around 70. These temperatures will feel cooler in Branson than they do in DFW, so students are encouraged to pack layers.
3. FRIDAY CALL TIME: students MUST be in the Orchestra Hall, with all of their things, ready to receive instructions, NO LATER THAN 6:00 am on Friday. ON TIME = EARLY!!!
4. DVDs: THURSDAY is the last day to submit DVDs to the directors if you would like them considered for the bus ride.
5. STAY INFORMED WITH REMIND: if you haven’t already joined the Branson Remind group, text @ahsorchb to 81010, or search for ahsorchb in your Remind app.
We look forward to seeing everyone for bag check, and bright and early Friday! Please let us know if you have any questions, and let’s have a GREAT trip to Branson!!!