1. ALLIANCE AIRSHOW HELP NEEDED
2. UTA PARENT CHAPERONES
3. UTA VISIT DETAILS
5. SYMPHONY REHEARSALS NEXT WEEK
1. ALLIANCE AIRSHOW HELP NEEDED: we need YOU to help with the Alliance Air Show on October 28-29!!! Parents, students, friends…ANYONE can help! We need about 30 people each day. Sign up online at www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E0D49AAA82CA1FB6-ahsorchestra2. Email Mr. Torres at email@example.com with any questions. We hope to see you there!!!
2. UTA PARENT CHAPERONES: we are in need of two parents to help chaperone our UTA visit on Tuesday, October 17. Chaperones will ride the bus to and from UTA with the students, and will help supervise the group through the tour and during the rehearsal. Chaperones do need to have a completed volunteer application on file with AISD. Chaperones would need to arrive at AHS by 11:45a, and will return to AHS by 5:30p. If you would be available and willing to help with this event, please email Mr. Goins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
3. UTA VISIT DETAILS: students who are signed up to go to UTA on Tuesday, October 17, need to remember to wear their current orchestra shirts. They will eat first lunch on Tuesday, and report directly to the Orchestra Hall after first lunch. Students will return to AHS by 5:30p. Student rides should plan to be at AHS by 5:15p. We should have a great day!
4. MASQUERADE: our next social event is coming up on Friday, October 27, from 5-7p in the Orchestra Hall! Our officers are planning a great event, including a haunted maze, an escape room, a pumpkin decorating contest, a (school appropriate) costume contest, food, games, and more! Students will start getting details in class next week.
5. SYMPHONY REHEARSALS NEXT WEEK: Symphony will not have Monday afternoon rehearsal on Monday, October 16. We will resume Monday afternoon rehearsals on October 23. Symphony will have 7a rehearsals next week.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra!!!