1. COLONIAL THANKS
2. SCHOOL INSTRUMENTS DUE
3. SERVICE HOURS DUE
4. ITEMS NOW LATE
5. GRADUATION DETAILS
1. COLONIAL THANKS: a HUGE thank you to everyone who helped with Colonial last week!!! We appreciate your time, effort, and helping us find the army of volunteers necessary to make it a success. We will not know the total raised for a few weeks, but will send that out once we know.
2. SCHOOL INSTRUMENTS DUE: a reminder that school instruments were due TODAY. If you forgot, please bring your instrument in tomorrow.
3. SERVICE HOURS DUE: service hours are due TOMORROW for the 2017-2018 school year. Please see the orchestra handbook for directions on how to submit your service hours.
4. ITEMS NOW LATE: students who still owe fees or uniforms are being placed on the fines & fees list. Please get your items turned in ASAP!!!
5. GRADUATION DETAILS: students in Symphony and Philharmonic are preparing for our performance at graduation on June 10! Students will have rehearsals on Thursday, May 31, from 1-3p, and Wednesday, June 6, from 1-3p. Students other than seniors will meet at AHS on June 10 to ride the bus to and from graduation; call time will be announced as soon as we have that information. Seniors are welcome to ride the bus, as well. Students other than seniors will wear concert black (GUYS: solid collared black shirt, black dress pants, black socks, black dress shoes; GIRLS: solid black school-appropriate top, black dress slacks or black skirt at least knee length, black dress shoes). Seniors may wear whatever they would otherwise wear to graduation.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra!!!