1. SPRING CONCERT NEXT WEEK
2. PICTURES NEEDED BY FRIDAY
3. SPRING BANQUET RESERVATIONS DUE FRIDAY
1. SPRING CONCERT NEXT WEEK: our Spring Concert is Tuesday, May 9 at 7:00 pm in the Metro Center at Fielder Road Church! Join us for a wonderful evening of music from movies, the radio, performances by our Senior Solo winners, and a celebration of our Class of 2017 AHS Orchestra seniors!!! Admission is free, so we hope to see you there.
We are still finalizing a few logistical details for this event, so please watch for a separate email later this week with specific student call times, as well as other information.
2. PICTURES NEEDED BY FRIDAY: do you have pictures from any AHS Orchestra event this year, or are you a senior?!? Then we need your pictures!!! Our historians have begun work on this year’s memories show for the Spring Banquet, and want to make sure you and your friends are included! Email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org, or share a Dropbox or Google Drive folder to that email address. You can also bring them to a director on a flash drive.
SENIORS, we need your pictures for the senior show for banquet!!! We need a baby picture and a senior picture. If you can scan them in, email or share them to the same address as above. Otherwise, bring them to the directors, and we will help you. Don’t be left out!!!
We need ALL pictures by Friday, May 5!!!
3. SPRING BANQUET RESERVATIONS DUE FRIDAY: you are invited to our Spring Banquet on Saturday, May 13, from 6:00-10:30p in the AHS Cafeteria! Join us for food, fellowship, awards, and dancing! This is our celebration of the year for the AHS Orchestra family, so we hope you can join us. Students were given reservation forms in class (also available on Charms). Orchestra student tickets are included in their Orchestra Fee. Guest tickets are $15 each. Reservation forms and payment for any guest tickets are due this Friday, May 5!
4. COLONIAL: it’s Colonial time!!! We need A LOT of people to help with Colonial the week of May 22-28. Watch for a separate email later this week with details, and start asking your family, friends, neighbors…ANYONE to mark their calendars to help us keep this a successful fundraiser for the AHS Orchestra!!!
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra!