1. BOOSTER MEETING CANCELED
2. SOLO & ENSEMBLE ENTRIES DUE
4. SYMPHONY AM REHEARSALS
5. SYMPHONY SENIOR SOLO APPLICATIONS DUE
1. BOOSTER MEETING CANCELED: the booster meeting scheduled for Tuesday, March 22, has been canceled, as some of our booster board is out of town. The next scheduled booster meeting will be April 26. Please save items for the upcoming parking lot sale, and watch for more information regarding parking lot sale and Colonial soon!
2. SOLO & ENSEMBLE ENTRIES DUE: entries for our cluster Solo & Ensemble are due Thursday! We highly encourage any interested student to participate, especially with a small ensemble. Information and entry forms may be found on Charms, and students should ask a director if they have any questions.
3. TISSUES: we are out of tissues in the Orchestra Hall! If you would be able to donate some boxes of tissues, sniffly noses would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!!!
4. SYMPHONY AM REHEARSALS: Symphony will not have 7 am rehearsals until further notice. Students will be notified in class of when 7 am rehearsals will resume.
5. SYMPHONY SENIOR SOLO APPLICATIONS DUE: applications for any Symphony student interested in auditioning for Senior Solos are due tomorrow, Tuesday, March 22. Information and applications can be found on Charms.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra!