1. PASSOFF EXTENSION
2. PRE-UIL WEDNESDAY
4. FORMS & FEES
5. TRIP BALANCE
6. CHAPERONE & ROOM ASSGINMENTS POSTED
1. PASSOFF EXTENSION: students still needing to complete any of the 4th six weeks passoffs may come in Monday after school. The deadline to enter grades is 5 pm, so we will be listening until 4:30 pm to allow time for finalizing grades before the deadline.
2. PRE-UIL WEDNESDAY: all groups except Symphony have Pre-UIL this Wednesday, February 24, at AHS. Students have been given details regarding the call time for their class (posted on Charms). Students must be in uniform, in Gym B, with everything needed for Pre-UIL, by their call time. Parents are invited to attend these performances, and should see the information given to students for specific performance times.
3. UIL: all groups will have UIL on March 2 and 3, at the Mansfield PAC. Symphony will go to UIL on March 2, and all other groups will go on March 3. Exact times will be sent home this week. Groups will mostly go during the school day, with some times extending beyond the end of the school day.
4. FORMS & FEES: all students should check Charms to make sure all required forms and fees are turned in. Forms and fees not turned in could prevent students from participating in UIL and/or the spring trip. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding forms or fees shown as not turned in.
5. TRIP BALANCE: any students going on the spring trip should check Charms to make sure their balance is no more than $350. The final trip payment is due the week of March 2.
6. CHAPERONE & ROOM ASSIGNMENTS POSTED: chaperone and room assignments are now posted on Charms. We appreciate your patience as we have worked to finalize the chaperone assignments.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra!!!