2. BOOSTER MEETING
3. FWSO REHEARSAL
4. FINAL TRIP PAYMENT
5. MOVIE NIGHT
1. PRACTICE: please remember to practice every day this weekend and walk in knowing your part next week so that we can be ready for our upcoming clinics!!! UIL is approaching faster than you think. Will you be ready to help your group give an awesome performance?!?
2. BOOSTER MEETING: our next booster meeting is Tuesday, January 30, at 7:00 pm in the AHS Orchestra Hall. We hope to see you there!
3. FWSO REHEARSAL: the FWSO open rehearsal is next Friday, February 2. Participating students will receive reminders in class next week. We can’t wait!
4. FINAL TRIP PAYMENT: the final trip payment is due February 8. Balances should be zero after this final payment. Please check Charms to see how much you owe.
5. MOVIE NIGHT: Movie Night is February 9 at 3:30p in the Orchestra Hall!!! Come have fun and popcorn with your friends! More details to come…
6. ELIGIBILITY: students must be passing ALL classes at the end of the current six weeks to be eligible for UIL. Please make sure you are taking care of your classes; others are depending on you!!!
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra!!!