1. TRIP PAYMENT DUE
4. SYMPHONY REMINDERS
5. ORCHESTRA PICTURES
1. TRIP PAYMENT DUE: a reminder that our next Branson trip payment is due this Friday, January 6. Your balance following this payment should be no more than $300. You can check Charms for your current balance due. Please contact Mr. Goins to discuss any extensions or other financial considerations.
2. PRACTICE: are you practicing daily? Remember that great effort in class is only part of your group being the best possible! Daily practice from EVERY member of the ensemble is the key to success for everyone in the ensemble. PLEASE DO YOUR PART!!! Parents, we appreciate any encouragement you can give at home to help with good practice habits.
3. PASSOFFS: students are receiving their passoffs for the 4th six weeks at the beginning of this week. We encourage all students to be prepared so you can demonstrate mastery on your first try! Passoff attempts will begin next week.
4. SYMPHONY REMINDERS: 7am rehearsals begin TOMORROW!!! Any seniors interested in auditioning to perform a senior solo in the spring, remember that approval forms are due this Friday, January 6.
5. ORCHESTRA PICTURES: do you have pictures or videos from Fall 2016 orchestra events?!? We want them!!! Embarrassing? Even better! Send your pictures and videos to the AHS Historians at email@example.com
We hope everyone had a wonderful break, and we thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra! Please let us know if you have any questions.