We are very excited about building unity through artistry with next year’s AHS Orchestra! Placements for the 2018-2019 AHS Orchestra may be found via the link below. Mark your calendars for a few events that happen early in the school year:
- August 25, 7a-1:30p – Orchestra Olympics @ Group Dynamix; an awesome team-buildng adventure including team-challenges, tag archery, glow dodgeball, and a ropes course in an air-conditioned environment! Bus transportation provided.
- September 4, 7-8p – 9th grade parent meeting @ AHS cafeteria; get details about the AHS Orchestra program, registration day, forms due, etc; this meeting is designed for 9th grade students/parents; students must attend with a parent/guardian.
- September 5, 7-8p – 10-12 grade parent meeting @ AHS cafeteria; get details about the AHS Orchestra program, registration day, forms due, etc; this meeting is designed for students/parents in grades 10-12; students must attend with a parent/guardian.
- September 8 – Registration Day @ AHS Orchestra Hall; pick up your uniform, check out instruments, turn in forms, pay your orchestra fee, and join the AHS Orchestra Booster Club; students must attend, and will sign up for blocks of time online; details to come in class.
- September 14, 5-7p – Howdy Party @ Pantego Park; food, friends, and fun; join your AHS Cluster Orchestra for a picnic with food, games, and a chance to get to know your fellow orchestra members!
The complete 2018-2019 AHS Orchestra calendar may be found at ahsorchestra.com
Have a great summer, and we’ll see you in August to kick off an awesome 2018-2019 school year!!!