Thank you so much for your help! We can’t do this without you!
- VOLUNTEER FORM – DON’T FORGET
- You can print off here: 2018 Alliance Volunteer Form
- If you have not already turned this in, please bring it with you and give it to Mrs. McInturf (Saturday) or Mr. Chapman (Sunday).
- Make sure to include a copy of the Driver’s License or Student ID of EVERY person working
- WHEN TO SHOW UP
- Please be ready to start work at 7:45 AM. Booths open at 8:00 AM.
- Please allow yourself time to park and get to Booth 14
- WHERE TO GO
- When you arrive, check in at Concession Stand Booth #14
- WHAT TO WEAR
- AHS Orchestra shirts/hoodies are preferable; any other AHS shirt is another option
- Closed-toed shoes
- Earplugs (they give them out for free also)
- Parking Passes and Wristbands were sent home with students on Thursday or Friday
- Alliance Air Field and Parking Lot Locations and Directions – check your email for the pdf
- Concession Booths: Alliance Concessions Layout
Thank you for so much for your help with this event!!
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Chapman at email@example.com.