1. HOLIDAY GIFT CARD ORDER
2. PRACTICE JOURNALS OVER BREAK
3. PASSOFF REMINDER
4. CLUSTER CONCERT
5. WINTER CONCERTS
1. HOLIDAY GIFT CARD ORDER: the holiday gift card order is due TOMORROW, Friday, November 20!!! This is a great way to get gifts for people AND help out the AHS Orchestra! For students going on the New York trip, this is also the one fundraiser where students are able to raise money towards their personal trip cost. Please see the order form on the Forms & Docs page at www.ahsorchestra.com, and email Lynne Barnes with any questions.
2. PRACTICE JOURNALS OVER THE BREAK: our Winter Concerts are only a week after the break, so Practice Journals will continue over the upcoming break. Completed journals will be due the first class day back from the break. Students have technique skills to practice from our current pass off cycle, and can check the AHS Orchestra website for specific sections of the music to practice. Help us sound our best and make sure you practice!!!
3. PASSOFF REMINDER: the current cycle of pass offs continues. Just a reminder that students must successfully demonstrate mastery on all skills by the end of the six weeks. Make sure you keep up, and take advantage of the Plus Period to get ahead!!!
4. CLUSTER CONCERT: the Cluster Concert is coming up on Saturday, December 5!!! Due to a very recent facilities change, we are working on details and will send those home soon. This event is required of all members of the Symphony and Philharmonic Orchestras. Students should be prepared to be at AHS for the majority of the morning and afternoon.
5. WINTER CONCERTS: our Winter Concerts are coming up soon!!! Symphony and Sinfonia will perform on December 8, and all other AHS groups will perform on December 10. Both concerts begin at 7 pm. Junior High concerts will be on December 9, and times will be sent out soon. We hope to see everyone there!!!
Please let us know if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing a lot of you at the Turkey Bash tomorrow!