2. SUMMER STRINGS SCHOLARSHIP
3. UNIFORM RETURN
4. INSTRUMENT RETURN
5. SERVICE HOURS
1. COLONIAL: we still need ADULTS to help with Colonial!!! This is how our booster club raises A LOT of money without selling stuff, and WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! Invite everyone you know! Easy to sign up…just email a director. Help is needed May 24-28.
2. SUMMER STRINGS SCHOLARSHIP: want to go to Summer Strings (UTA summer orchestra camp), but can’t afford it? Good news! Our amazing booster club is offering a limited number of full tuition scholarships to Summer Strings! Applications are now available in the Orchestra Hall and on Charms, due Wednesday, May 24. This is a fantastic opportunity…don’t miss out!!! (BTW, this is one of the many opportunities COLONIAL provides)
3. UNIFORM RETURN: ALL student uniforms are due THIS WEEK. Uniforms do not need to be dry-cleaned, only returned. Make sure all parts are there, and BRING THEM IN!!! Students with uniforms still out Friday will be placed on the not-clear list.
4. INSTRUMENT RETURN: all SCHOOL instruments must be returned the week of May 22 (next week). Students involved in graduation can make alternate arrangements, but all other instruments MUST be returned.
5. SERVICE HOURS: the deadline for all orchestra service hours to be submitted for the 2016-2017 school year will be Monday, May 29. Hours submitted by that day will be used to determine eligibility for Orchestra letter jackets and senior honor cords. This will allow students to submit hours worked at Colonial. Please see the handbook for details regarding hours needed for lettering, as well as how to submit hours.
Thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra!!!