1. PASSOFF DEADLINE EXTENDED
2. MID-WINTER FESTIVAL & UIL INFORMATION
3. SYMPHONY AT SPRING OPEN HOUSE
1. PASSOFF DEADLINE EXTENDED: the deadline to complete passoffs for the 4th six weeks has been extended the first class day next week (Monday for B day classes, Tuesday for A day classes). Students will have an opportunity to play in class that day, and are encouraged to use Plus Period and Monday afternoon’s practice club. Grades have been entered, with passoffs still needing to be completed entered as a zero until completed.
2. MID-WINTER FESTIVAL & UIL INFORMATION: students were given information about regarding our Mid-Winter Festival (Pre-UIL) and UIL this week in class (also posted on Charms). Please see the information for specific times for all groups.
3. SYMPHONY AT SPRING OPEN HOUSE: Symphony has been asked to present a brief performance at the Spring Open House on Monday, March 5. Wind Symphony, Show Choir, and Symphony Orchestra will all be involved. We will wear our casual performance uniforms. Call time for strings will be 7p for a 7:15p performance, and students will be done no later than 8p.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support of the AHS Orchestra!