- ALLIANCE AIR SHOW FUNDRAISER: 1 MORE ADULT NEEDED!
- REGION ORCHESTRA AUDITION RESULTS
- TRIP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DUE MON, OCT 25
1. ALLIANCE AIR SHOW FUNDRAISER
WE NEED 1 MORE ADULTS ON SUNDAY ONLY!! Saturday is full.
If you are able to help, please sign-up following the link below:
SUNDAY Sign-up for a time here: t.ly/crRO
This week we will get you instructions/directions, parking passes, volunteer forms, and entry passes.
Thanks for your support.
2. REGION ORCHESTRA AUDITION RESULTS
Congratulations to these students for all their hard work and dedication!
They will perform with other students from around our region in January. Each orchestra will be led by guest conductors from across the country. It will be a very exciting weekend for everyone involved!
3. TRIP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DUE MON, OCT 25 at 3:30 PM.
The Trip Scholarship Application is due Monday, October 25 at 3:30 PM. No late applications will be considered. The application can be found in the trip packet handed out at the concert. You can download another copy from the Forms & Docs page on our website: ahsorchestra.com. Hard copies can be found in the cabinet by the entrance to the orchestra room; students know where this is.