- 1. BOOSTER CLUB MEETING – TUESDAY, JANUARY 25
- 2. PRE-UIL
- 3. SPRING TRIP PAYMENT 3 DUE THIS FEBRUARY 7
- 4. AHS GRADUATION – SYMPHONY & PHILHARMONIC ONLY
- 5. FUTURE TRIP PAYMENTS & REQUIRED TRIP MEETING
- 6. SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA AFTER-SCHOOL REHEARSALS
1. BOOSTER CLUB MEETING – TUESDAY, JANUARY 25, 7:00 PM
Please join us for our first Booster Club meeting of 2022! The spring is chalked full of exciting events that we need your help with! We will be discussing and planning for our Movie Night, Pre-UIL, UIL and, of course, it’s never too early to talk about Colonial! Please get involved and help this semester be an amazing one for the AHS Orchestra!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 659 413 4841
UIL Season is here! Please make sure you are bringing instruments home and practicing. Don’t forget to bring them back to school for class!
Pre-UIL is the “dress rehearsal” for our UIL Performance. Each orchestra will perform for judges who will offer comments and give them a rating. They will also go through the same sight reading process as they have in UIL.
Pre-UIL, Wed, February 23 at AHS
UIL Tuesday through Thursday, March 1 – 3, Precise dates and times TBD
3. SPRING TRIP PAYMENT 3 DUE FEBRUARY 7
Spring Trip Payment 3 for $250 is due February 7. Please bring cash or check made payable to “AHS Orchestra” or pay online by going to http://ahsorchestra.com/forms-docs/ and clicking on “AHS Orchestra Trip Payments.”
4. AHS GRADUATION – SYMPHONY & PHILHARMONIC
Symphony and Philharmonic Orchestras combine to perform for the AHS Graduation. This is a REQUIRED AND GRADED PERFORMANCE. Please mark your calendars:
Graduation Rehearsals: TBD, usually one of the last days of school and the day before Graduation.
Graduation: Wed, Jun 8, 8:30 AM
Call Time: 7:00 AM at AHS then Bused over to graduation venue
Return Time: 11:00 AM, approx.
5. FUTURE TRIP PAYMENTS & REQUIRED TRIP MEETING
Mon, Feb 7 $250 Payment 3 Due
Mon, Mar 7 $250 Final Payment Due
Tues, Mar 22 REQUIRED Trip Meeting, Student & 1 Parent